View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #211
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
I'll be honest though, my absolute, ideal reader would be the PRS-650 with a modern high-res eink screen and a light.
I'd be thrilled if Sony would make the x50 readers with a front light. As for screen res, I really don't see the need for the 2048 that some are coming out with this year. Honestly, I see no difference at all from my 350 with 800x600 than on the Kobo Glo with 1024x768 (in fact, the Sony 350 has darker saturation of the text and looks sharper because of the higher contrast). If you were viewing color images I could see it, but not just for reading text.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote