View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #17461
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle 3, Sony PRS-505, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S II
In the last few days, I finished Earth Star by Janet Edwards, which I liked a lot, then moved on to The Game - the seventh in the Mary Russell series by Laurie R. King - which I also enjoyed a great deal.

And now I've finally picked up Death Bringer by Derek Landy, the sixth in the Skulduggery Pleasant series, in order to re-read this and Kingdom of the Wicked (seventh book) before the release of Last Stand of Dead Men next Thursday. It's been a year since I last read Death Bringer and I've only read Kingdom of the Wicked once, the day that was released, so I've been looking forward to these re-reads for a while, but putting them off until now.
Yapyap is online now   Reply With Quote