View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 07:02 AM   #481
Evil Overlord
Enthusiast
Evil Overlord has learned how to read e-booksEvil Overlord has learned how to read e-booksEvil Overlord has learned how to read e-booksEvil Overlord has learned how to read e-booksEvil Overlord has learned how to read e-booksEvil Overlord has learned how to read e-booksEvil Overlord has learned how to read e-booksEvil Overlord has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofmessiah View Post
The library management for the SimpleTouch is clunky and horrendous to say the least, and it takes a lot of work to create shelves, and you are constantly having to check and recheck to make sure that you have the books where you want them. It would be great to be able to turn Tags and/or Series into Shelves for the Nook Simple Touch, similar to what the Kindle Collections plugin.

Strongly seconded. The Nook is a great device, but the shelves are simply not worth using. On the other hand, the Calibre tags and Series work great, but I don't really need them on my PC. What I'd like is:

1. Tags converted to shelves on the Nook.
2. Series converted to shelves on the Nook. Ideally including series numbers, since otherwise, one has to rename the books to include a #, or just remember.
Evil Overlord is offline   Reply With Quote