Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 04:18 AM   #281
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Ah, thanks!
Somewhere I had read that inside square brackets some marks don't need to be escaped - except "!". However, I'm through the text, but I shall try again with the escaped period - maybe there were no matches with period and I didn't notice it.

The major problem had been in the "replace" sector: I had to replace everything manually, because all of my ideas concerning regex were inserted literally (no success)

@DiapDealer: {Ll}: I don't understand neither the meaning of "L" or of the pipe. Which is their general function?
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote