View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 04:22 AM   #277
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
I never thought I'd care that much for the new front-lit readers, but now that I've had my Paperwhite since they first came out, I can't see going back. It's wonderful to be able to read in the dark, but the light is also good in well-lit situations in that it makes the page look much whiter than the older model Kindles. In other words, it makes reading in the dark possible and reading in the light better.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote