View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 06:04 PM   #69
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by balok View Post
Is this site an appropriate forum for discussing reasons not to buy an ebook gadget?
Oh yes! Absolutely!

At least half of our Which one should I buy forum content consists of reasons not to buy any given device, of course those same reasons may be reasons to buy for a different person.

It's far better for a person to consider the "cons" before they buy than after -- even if they end up deciding not to buy. Better a happy non-current-buyer than an unhappy former one.

By all means: if you're interested in starting such a thread, go for it!

I do suggest that our Which one should I buy forum might be the best place for it. You're more likely to reach the people most interested in the question over there.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote