View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #272
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
consumism never stops, does it?

I have now an e-ink reader for outside reading. when in bed, I read on my smartphone
haha, now I got the PW and can read with lights off

(and BTW, even at a minimum it shines on the walls about the same as my smartphone does)

that said, I have no use for its light aside from the dark before sleep... this state-of-the-art eink screen and the bold fonts are enough for quality reading under even a bare lamp... (though I noticed it only really turns off the light completely during screen lock)

so, it's a nice plus, but not really needed. In any case, now I'll only buy another eink device when color eink is here for real. though I wonder how illustrated magazines and comic books shall cope with a small screen and font resize...
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote