View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #6
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
It is possible that the appearance of the problem coincides with a particular browser update - the problem is so inconsistent that it is difficult to be certain when it started. I have only one extension installed (relating to YouTube). I am happy to try v12.16. From what I've been reading about v15 (now that I know it exists), I think I will be staying away from that for a while. I have Firefox installed here too, I just don't use it very often, so I can try that if the problem recurs in Opera v12.16.

I will let you know what I find out ... but don't hold your breath waiting, it may take a while to be confident of the results.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote