View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #66
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
This is somewhat unnecessarily aggressive.
Sorry, I disagree. It was just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
This forum is still about reading, and the man has the right to talk about just books (in no relation to ebook readers) if he wants to, although admittedly this would probably not be the best forum section to do it in.
I never said he couldn't talk about it. Did I? Don't I also have the right to state my opinion that threads about abandoning all ebooks and reading devices is antithetical to this web site?

I didn't mean to offend anyone, promise.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote