View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #84
parkher
Addict
parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS (T1,T2), PocketBook 902
Interesting.
So now I have two advices - to separate the tape from the screen - leave it on the bezel
or to separate it from the bezel - leave it on the screen.

I hoped to leave this decision to a chance - whichever it goes.
I doubt if at the initial stage - to begin the separation - there is a gap wide enough to reach to help that separation with a tool. But when I tried a few days ago, it did not start by itself either.

I did use a guitar pick to begin the separation of the bezel from the case, though. Then I continued with a plastic card.
I disengaged all four sides successfully and then after closing there is no damage done. Not as in some pictures where a metal tool was used.
parkher is offline   Reply With Quote