Thread: Chromecast
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #46
wizwor
Guru
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
So the tablet they are using from 8:00 to 10:00 is a Kindle Fire HD not a Galaxy. The only name I heard was when earthling (whatever his name is) said 'we did it with a galaxy s4 at 10:00. Regardless, they were chromecasting netflix not tab casting from the tablet. I don't think that can be done, so I am in no hurry to install a rom that supports chrome.

I have play installed and I suspect lots of apps are going to show up for the chromecaster. Should be fun.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote