View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #363
Rev. Bob
Guru
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel- View Post
I'm going to participate as well. I have some reading challenges on my blog, but here I will keep track of my Goodreads challenge: read 110 books. I think I need to make it a bit higher, because I'm already busy with book 91.
I did the same last year, upping my goal from 120 to 150. Looks like you might be on a 150 trajectory yourself this year...
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote