View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 04:32 AM   #16
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight
Sorry for the grave dig/bump, but just letting everyone know about Inoreader. Since Google Reader died, I've tried most of the replacements that have been rushing in, and I've been using Inoreader the most. They've got an Android app being worked on now, and it is compatible with 1.6 and up. I just updated and going through the rooting process on my glowlight, and will let you guys know how it works.

Edit: inoreader shows as incompatible in market. No luck forcing it in yet.

Last edited by Hellmark; 08-04-2013 at 11:00 PM.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote