View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #80
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
If the books are not kept for any longer than the DRM would have allowed them to be read for, I can't see where the moral issue arises?
Because the temptation will be too great for most people. "I haven't finished this book. Where's the harm if I keep it just a few days longer..."

Sorry, but I stand by the viewpoint that there's a fundamental difference between DRM removal from your own books, and from library books.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote