View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:50 AM   #82
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, AuraHD, PDA, Eee Transformer
Actually, the dancing squares were just what was displaying when I shut my AuraHD off, the e-Ink display just leaves up whatever was there when the power is removed. The picture might have been taken after I lifted the battery connection, I don't remember.

My tape wasn't that hard to overcome. I would recommend starting at the upper right corner and work your way down and around the tape should have separated from the screen as you start moving the slots away from the tabs, it starts right away. It is beginning to sound like your screen layers are separating which should not be happening, if that is the case you do need to find a way to hold the screen down as you lift the Bezel.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is online now   Reply With Quote