View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 10:00 PM   #36290
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Ah, but you don't do a full shave, do you? I'm in there for quarter of an hour, then another quarter of an hour dressing and primping, so half an hour for me is a long time with no music/news. Also I can use it in the bathroom, where I may well soak for an hour while I read. And I'm taking more baths at the moment to soothe my sore leg and back .
No full shave. Not since the day I mustered out of the Military. I just keep my neck clean, a two minute process in the shower. No need for combing hair either as I use an electric clipper to chop down everything that baldness misses. Dressing is almost as fast, especially here; T-shirt and shorts are the daily uniform. The only time I'm in the bathroom for any length of time is to read...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Am I the only one in the Colonies that had to look up the definition of 'DAB'?
No, I had to look it up too. I wonder if it will become the preferred method of broadcasting?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote