View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
PsyDocJoanne
Loves her 505 and her Z4!
PsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
Pseudo-poll: Best hardshell or protective case?

This isn't really a poll, because I don't have a list of cases to vote on, but I was wondering what people have found to be the best protective case for the Sony 505?

I've read a lot of threads about DIY cases made out of various things. I'm not opposed to a DIY solution, but I'd like to see what people think are the best ones (aesthetically, functionally, and cost-wise).

What I'm really looking for is something that will truly protect the reader--primarily from injury that might occur in one or more of the following situations: throwing it in my work bag with a bunch of other stuff (books, notebooks, etc.), getting stepped on by my 18lb cat, or just my own ineptness (I've already stepped on the reader once, popped the screen, and had to get a replacement). I like the idea of a hardshell case, but I'd also entertain something made of ballistic nylon or cordura that had extra padding for screen protection.

Thanks in advance!
Joanne

Last edited by PsyDocJoanne; 09-23-2008 at 11:34 AM. Reason: edited to correct spelling errors
PsyDocJoanne is offline   Reply With Quote