View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 01:05 AM   #514
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.vlad59 can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Viper View Post
Vlad -

Now that I've finally got it running (Thanks again, mariosipad!!!!), on the "Show All Books", rather than displaying all the books by letter, is there a way to pull back ALL the books (without being broken out), and provide pagination for the results?

I also saw this:

Entry indicates there are no book formats available, but when you click on the book, there is a format.

Not sure if this is Calibre or COPS.
In fact the book formats shown in the book list come from a config item. You just have to add this line to your config_local.php and it should work fine :

Code:
$config['cops_prefered_format'] = array ("EPUB", "PDF", "AZW3", "AZW", "MOBI", "CBR", "CBZ");
About the complete book list, the only thing close to that is "books by languages", I often use it to show all my french / english books. Depending on the value of the config item $config['cops_max_item_per_page'] it will be paginated.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote