View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 01:05 AM   #514
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Viper View Post
Vlad -

Now that I've finally got it running (Thanks again, mariosipad!!!!), on the "Show All Books", rather than displaying all the books by letter, is there a way to pull back ALL the books (without being broken out), and provide pagination for the results?

I also saw this:

Entry indicates there are no book formats available, but when you click on the book, there is a format.

Not sure if this is Calibre or COPS.
In fact the book formats shown in the book list come from a config item. You just have to add this line to your config_local.php and it should work fine :

Code:
$config['cops_prefered_format'] = array ("EPUB", "PDF", "AZW3", "AZW", "MOBI", "CBR", "CBZ");
About the complete book list, the only thing close to that is "books by languages", I often use it to show all my french / english books. Depending on the value of the config item $config['cops_max_item_per_page'] it will be paginated.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote