View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 10:58 PM   #226
Lili819
Lili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: MPB, iOS, Kindle PW
PW is my first ereader. I would not buy one without.

The experience of reading anywhere, regardless of light source quality, is amazing.

When I was younger I would've had a mild aneurism if someone had shown me this amazing device.
Lili819 is offline   Reply With Quote