View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #17
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamosam View Post
I am unable to open the root explorer in ES file explorer. It fails saying 'this function is not possible in this device'.

After rooting I uninstalled the 'superuser' (or something similar) from the apps list. I am not sure if that is the issue (or how to reinstall it, if so).
To enable root explorer ES file explorer needs to acquire the superuser privilege which is controlled/managed via that app which you had removed.

If you had made a backup before rooting, I'd suggest that you restore to stock from that backup and then re-root.
Quote:
Can someone help me, please? Battery currently drains at couple of percentages every hour.
Try turning off wifi when not accessing the network.

Last edited by livramax; 07-20-2013 at 10:01 PM.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote