View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #6
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by willysengewald View Post
Many thanks for the fast response. I had the suspicion this could be the problem. So, I assume there is nothing I can do.

Is there any way of running a java application (or anything else), that is not a kindlet from shell or on boot up?

I could maybe get what I need purely with a shell script, but it will need some trying and testing.
This might help:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ght=wake+sleep

Note that the K4 version does not have a lot of testing time on it.
If you have trouble with it on your K4, let us know (in that thread) and we will try to help with the problems.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote