View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #22791
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Stupid Philips.

We've thrown away all of the catalogues of suppliers and manufacturers we had because they were dirty and stinky with soot and smoke.

Today I called Osram and Philips to request new catalogues. Osram was going to try and find a catalogue for me, officially all were gone but he thought they were supposed to have a couple for emergency purposes.

The document service at Philips told me they won't be sending a new catalogue because we already got the one we are allowed to request for this year. We should just use the digital one. Which is a huge PDF file which is very hard to search and absolutely not practical in use in the store. I told him this was another reason for use to only order Philips products when no other brand has an alternative for a Philips product. I've also sent a complaint email to all the email addresses I could find.

Stupid bureaucrats!

(on the other hand, the director of the Dutch department of a big company that makes wall sockets, switches, dimmers, etc came by personally to bring us not only a new catalogue but also plates which can be hanged on the wall with the various models of their products. We hadn't even contacted the company yet but he heard it from our supplier)
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote