View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 09:29 PM   #25645
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
When I was a little boy, (when I was just a boy)
And the devil would call my name (when I was just a boy)
I'd say "now who do,
Who do you think you're fooling? " (when I was just a boy)
I'm a consecrated boy (when I was just a boy)
I'm a singer in a sunday choir
Oh , my mama loves, she loves me
She get down on her knees and hug me
Like she loves me like a rock
She rocks me like the rock of ages
And loves me
She love me, love me, love me, love me

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3BJl5Zy7HQ )

Good morning, everyone! Sun's shinning (at least for now.. By this afternoon there will be an hour's torrential rain. But just an hour's worth. Then sun again.) I've a big mug of East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea beside me, and I'm just about ready to go down to visit the Food Lady. We have decided that her main dishes are the very best Thai food we've eaten anywhere in Thailand! And if I was making such a pig of myself tasting everything she sells, a full meal would cost less than 50 cents. But it sure is delicious making a pig of myself tasting everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
CRussel;[/B]2572392]Ouch. I know this one all too well, since I ended up having to have a total knee replacement about 3 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
MickiTee[/B];2572403]Double Ouch. I'm looking at two knee replacements at some point as both my knees are bad following a torn cartilage and the rising humidity in London is making them worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
cromag[/B];2572435]Thanks. Just back from another round of physical therapy. Tea #3 is waiting for me. And a couple more naproxen sodium tablets.
Knees are a pain in the neck. Or knee... Man was NOT made to walk upright. The joints just aren't designed for it. My knees were bad for years. I couldn't walk more than 200 meters before having to stop and let the pain reduce a bit. It's one of the reasons I put on so much weight... I couldn't do anything physical. These days I'm just so glad that I can walk again, I'm actually happy to walk 5-10km instead of taking a taxi or bus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Sorry to hear that cromag. But at least you have tea!
Tea really is one of Life's blessings, even if it didn't spring from Buddha's tear like the legend says. (Personally, I believe it did...)

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote