View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #25641
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Right now, a cup of water to wash down a couple of generic naproxen sodium tablets. Just had my first physical therapy session for my left knee -- the one I used to call "my good knee." A few weeks ago I managed to tear some cartilage in there.

And now to get a bag of ice.
Ouch. I know this one all too well, since I ended up having to have a total knee replacement about 3 years ago. I can't tell you how much better life is without the constant pain. But no more running.

Tea today has been all Prince Charles blend. Doing well, and the second steeping was just as good as the first. I'm liking this one.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote