View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 12:08 AM   #25639
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Ouch. I hope your knee is better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Did more foot touring of Philly today. Covered about 7 miles, walked among probably 100 geese that did not bother to notice me at all, and burned around 900 calories. Posted 14 new pictures to my Flikr

https://secure.flickr.com/photos/520...06/9311718446/

Enjoy!
I can't believe those were taken with your iphone. I've never been to Philly and enjoyed the slideshow. Thanks for sharing.

*I love the photo of the cupcakes (which made me hungry for something chocolate. )*

Finishing off my tea and waiting for my coffee to brew, while I go searching for something chocolate to satisfy my craving.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote