View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
Do you know, if I click the "Download" button on Kobo and pull down the ACSM file, then double click it and open it in Adobe Digital Editions and send it to the Kobo from there, will it be the exact same version of the book I get if I download directly to my Kobo Reader over Wi-Fi?
Yes, HOWEVER formatting/display is different between kepubs that you get over wifi and regular epubs you'll get with the acsm link. You can try both to see which you prefer.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote