View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:06 PM   #3
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
What I did was to add the books from the internal storage to my Calibre library, delete the books from the internal memory and then restore them to the external card. After all this was completed, I compacted the database. DavidFor's Kobo Utilities plugin for Calibre among it's many other functions, will verify, compact and backup the ereader's database.

As far as I know, the only time .kepubs purchased from Kobo will be stored on the uSD card is when you run out of space on the internal card. However, any .kepubs from Kobo would be automatically resynchronized after a factory reset. If you add a new device with the same Kobo account, your books will be synchronized to that device as well.
Do you know, if I click the "Download" button on Kobo and pull down the ACSM file, then double click it and open it in Adobe Digital Editions and send it to the Kobo from there, will it be the exact same version of the book I get if I download directly to my Kobo Reader over Wi-Fi?
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote