View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #1535
Dylan Tomorrow
Connoisseur
Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Android smartphone w/ FBReader
Thumbs up It works!

Yes, I do apply Smarten Punctuation directly on the EPUB before converting.

I should have checked back on this thread earlier I guess! Sorry I didn't clarify.

I shall test this immediately. Incidentally, one of the fanfics I follow has a new update out today. Let's see

aaand it worked flawlessly \o/. No errors in the download log and the punctuation is smartened just like when I apply it manually. Jimm, thank you a lot for implementing this, and so quickly as well! :-)
Dylan Tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote