View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 11:26 AM   #40
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I'm reading this through the eyes of a PR machine. There are very few acceptable ways to spin:

JK: "I'm insecure and wanted more validation."
Her empire's minions: "Too bad. We have yacht payments to make."
I can see that as having happened, or someone saying "you got lucky with Harry Potter so now you can sell anything", and her trying to prove them wrong.

Not that I think she is insecure, I would have no idea about that, and have a hard time imagining it. Still the minion part seems fairly likely

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote