View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 09:58 AM   #36
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If sales were favorable, I'd have tried to keep that particular cat in the bag as long as I could.
Why? One doesn't work to be come a household name just to struggle in anonymity again.

If I were in her place, I might have done the same thing. "Let's see what people think of my writing when they don't know who wrote it. Getting decent reviews? Great. I feel better. Now, quick, let's not be stupid and throw away millions more dollars."

I would not have noticed this book were her name not attached, and while the Harry Potter books were not my cup of tea, I was impressed by the storytelling and richness of them, so now that I know this is hers, I'm actually interested in seeing what she does with a mystery story.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote