View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 05:54 AM   #7
Ansileran
Zealot
Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kobo Aura HD, Cybook Odyssey HD
The Pocketbook colour only has an 8" screen, isn't it a bit small to read comics? It seemed better than the Jetbook but I haven't seen one except in a video so I can't really tell if it's good enough or not. I only read mangas so no screen size or color problem here...

I can only second what was said here: get both a tablet and a reader. Or if you don't read too many novels, skip the reader entirely. Any 10" tablet should be fine if it's just for reading. Of course, if you only read comics at home and you have a computer you don't need a tablet ^^.

Keep in mind that a 10" tablet is quite heavy ~500g at least without cover...
Ansileran is offline   Reply With Quote