View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 04:19 AM   #33
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I would be surprised if Rowling had anything to do with the actual unmasking. What would she gain. She already has fame and fortune.

Publishing under a pseudonym seems a bit "poor little rich girl who wants to be recognized for merit" to me, but having done that, why open herself to ridicule from the envious and cynical?

A lot of people are involved in her life and her publishing world, and I think that one or more of of them had something to gain by leaking the authors name, if only a fleeting moment of "I know something that you don't"

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote