View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
Kasper Hviid
Connoisseur
Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kasper Hviid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Kobo Aura HD ... is wireless transfer possible?

So far, I have copied ePub's to my reader using the USB cable. However, it would be nice if I could just transfer it using the device's wireless connection.

However, I still don't understand how this is done, or if it is even possible. I have of course goggled it, but no results.

Does anyone know the answer? The wireless connection is there, I can surf the internet - a bit awkward, but the tech works. I just want to be able to actually use the technology as something more than a gadget.
Kasper Hviid is offline   Reply With Quote