View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 03:13 AM   #7
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
If your wife is interested at all about Australian history, perhaps Kate Grenville? She wrote a trilogy of books about early 19th century Australia. I'll come clean and say I haven't read her (although I'd like to). She has won quite a few prizes in my neck of the woods and I get the feeling she paints colonial Australia, particularly black and white relations, in a fairly stark way.

I'm not sure if this is too regional or too dark (I believe there's quite a bit of violence depicted). But I thought I'd throw it out there.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote