View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #202
Markismus
Disjunctive Undecidedness
Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.Markismus has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Cracked Kobo Aura HD, Cracked Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm999 View Post
Attached zip with my stop/start wireless scripts.
As for screenInv.so , first get ssh working then run reader.lua manually from koreader folder like this and see if is giving any errors

(also make sure you are doing chmod a+rx /root//screenInv.so one time)

kobo_shell# cd /mnt/onboard/.kobo/koreader/
kobo_shell# LD_PRELOAD=/root/screenInv.so ./reader.lua /mnt/onboard/test1.pdf
Inv works: Lovely!!
I had to reinstall kobo-nightmode_build8, than copy-paste your while-do-done loop and voila! (I checked the rights for screenInv.so and the chmod-command did not alter them. Why the extra command? Just to make sure?)

w_on/_off works!!
I had to change the IP in the start_wireless to 192.168.1.96 to notice any difference. The Usbnet is using 192.168.1.102 so I could already telnet over that IP. Is it on purpose, so that you can telnet to the same IP whether the USB-cable is connected or not?

Last edited by Markismus; 07-12-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote