View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #202
Markismus
Addict
Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Cracked Kobo Aura HD, Cracked Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm999 View Post
Attached zip with my stop/start wireless scripts.
As for screenInv.so , first get ssh working then run reader.lua manually from koreader folder like this and see if is giving any errors

(also make sure you are doing chmod a+rx /root//screenInv.so one time)

kobo_shell# cd /mnt/onboard/.kobo/koreader/
kobo_shell# LD_PRELOAD=/root/screenInv.so ./reader.lua /mnt/onboard/test1.pdf
Inv works: Lovely!!
I had to reinstall kobo-nightmode_build8, than copy-paste your while-do-done loop and voila! (I checked the rights for screenInv.so and the chmod-command did not alter them. Why the extra command? Just to make sure?)

w_on/_off works!!
I had to change the IP in the start_wireless to 192.168.1.96 to notice any difference. The Usbnet is using 192.168.1.102 so I could already telnet over that IP. Is it on purpose, so that you can telnet to the same IP whether the USB-cable is connected or not?

Last edited by Markismus; 07-12-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote