View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
NightStar76
Enthusiast
NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook
Not showing battery drainage.

So I came back to Kobo for the mini, because I wanted a small, dedicated ereader and the price-point is amazing right now. I've had it for a week, and I love it. Absolutely love it. But I noticed something. In that entire week, the battery has not shown any discharge, but the kobo has obviously run out of battery, since it just turned off until I plugged it in. I would have plugged it in earlier if I had known that it wasn't staying charged, but I'm used to looking at a battery meter that means something. Is this a bug or is something wrong with my kobo?
NightStar76 is offline   Reply With Quote