View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:39 AM   #190
Markismus
Addict
Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Cracked Kobo Aura HD, Cracked Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm999 View Post
Markismus:

For wireless off / on , I assume you have scripts in the right location (what koreader-debug_cmd.sh executes)
for screeninversion you need to execute koreader with LD_PRELOAD and the screenInv.so file

[root@KOBO_AURAHD koreader]# tail koreader_kobo.sh

while :; do
LD_PRELOAD=/root/screenInv.so ./reader.lua /mnt/onboard
sleep 1
done
I can't find the scripts start-/stop-wireless.sh. So that would explain the lack of function.

As soon as I add LD_Preload the KOReader reboots on me. I've tried it with your while_do_done-loop, with just adding prefixing the command in the script and by changing your koreader-debug.cmd.sh command "echo t > /tmp/invertScreen" with "t" instead of just t. Oddly this last change would take me into the Filemanager of KOreader, but only to reboot as I opened a pdf-file.

Another test was to give the echo-command via telnet. It didn't inverse my screen, but it also didn't result in an error. Also, the screenInv.so file was in the right location. So I don't know what else I can try.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote