View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #183
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, AuraHD, PDA, Eee Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
At home I could follow clsdclsd's steps to use USBNET, I can ping the device at 192.168.2.101, but neither Putty nor WinSCP will connect (Connection refused), any idea why?
I thought the ping was to 192.168.2.102? How dumb is that?

I haven't got around to setting those up yet, but I remember that there was a description of the process for the Kobo device here where the launcher was first posted.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 07-11-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote