To enjoy the best reading experience with Bebook, there is a a
free tool to optimize your books and documents! It's really easy and
you can download the software here:
To optimize content, books, documents for Bebook please follow these steps:
1. Download and install Cutepdf
2. After the installation is finished: Open your document
3. Change the pagesize from A4 (or letter) to: 3,54 x 4,72 inch (9 x 12 cm)
4. Click 'Print' button and choose a new printer called 'CutePDF Writer'.
5. Click 'Printer settings', then 'Advanced' and then change pagesize
to 'Custom page size'
6. Now set the pagesize to 3,54 x 4,72 inch (or 90x120mm) and click Ok
7. Now click 'Print' and save the pdf file.
After copying the pdf file(s) to your Bebook and you will see it looks perfect!
Here are some examples of optimized Bebook content:
You can also change the pagesize and save your document to rtf or txt
instead of pdf, this will also look great on your Bebook.
-- look at this forum(http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27400
) for my bebook displaying pdf. I used palatino linotype ttf fornt.
Hope this helps.