View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
I'm not drunk (does that disqualify me? ), but I've had my PRS500 almost 2 full years now, and I still love it, and use it daily. I still get about three weeks' use on each battery charge, and the only issue I've had is that the buttons are getting a bit slow on the uptake sometimes.

All in all I'm quite pleased, and barring some game-changing development, my next one will be a Sony as well. (Though I've got my eye on one of the iLiad 1000's for my wife, but she'd want it for professional purposes ... come to think of it, I could use one myself for professional stuff, if it works out to have the features it sounds like it might and I hope it does. )
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote