View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:39 AM   #19
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Hope it worked all for you.

Please remember, when you don't have the fonts that I used on your computer the settings will jump to another font that is installed an your computer (like Arial) but then the settings for thickness or the hight where the font for author and title is placed will maybe not fit anymore the way they used to be in my covers. Even the color-settings might look diffently.

Settings as posted will only look the same way with the fonts I used. When you don't have the fonts on your computer, you have to install them first!

But feel free to change and experiment with the settings for yourself.
And when you found a better font, just post the new zip-files if you like.