View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #555
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Techie View Post
I am obviously not holding my mouth right.

Got a new Paperwhite for the wife, registered it, imported all her books into Calibre from her K3, jailbroke the PW, added the necessary other patches, the Collections Manager, I believe I patched the collections manager in Calibre. Uploaded the books to the PW, ran the collections manager to create collections, and bless my soul, even after several restarts, power offs and reading the knuckle bones, I can't sort by collections.

Assistance, mes amis, por favor. Danke!
You might be better off to post this in the Collection Manager thread...I'm sure someone there will be able to help you sort this out. Don't forget to post ALL of your pertinent information - device, firmware, etc.
Good Luck!

Last edited by GoSharks; 07-06-2013 at 05:57 PM.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote