View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Yep, I read it long ago and barely remember it, now. Silverlock, I've read several times, but never felt a desire to re-read the Moon's Fire Eating Daughter. It wasn't a bad book as I remember, just not a particularly memorable one, such as Silverlock was. I guess the best analogy that I can come up with going on vacation somewhere and having an incredible time, then going back there several years later, trying to recapture the magic and being disappointed.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote