View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 02:35 AM   #17079
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
How are you finding the Shardlake series? I could be persuaded to try something else of his if the recommendation was strong enough.
I read Dissolution back in August 2010, and I really enjoyed it. I'll certainly get the next books in the series, when they're available at a reasonable discount.

[EDIT: Just noticed a 50% off Kobo code (yournext2613) and found that it worked for me on Dark Fire, the next in the series. £2.51 (~$3.77) is a bit more expensive than my average purchase price for 2013 ($2.92, ~£1.95), but not by too much.]

Last edited by pdurrant; 07-06-2013 at 02:43 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote