View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:30 AM   #5256
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
So I plugged my guitar through the Sansamp Blonde directly into the line in on my keyboard and played through the studio monitors. Very satisfying. Once I hit the speaker simulation button it was grisly and dirty like I remember the old Blues Deluxe without having to turn things way do loud.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote