View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #13
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 2,609
Karma: 31078679
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Yorkshire, UK
Device: Sony PRS-650, Nexus 4, HP Touchpad, Nexus 7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoraceWimp View Post
What Bricks and Mortar stores might they be? They’ve put most of them out if business. They have little to no competition left—hence the rising prices.
In Nate's piece he mentions that Amazon have 25% of the US print market. The other 75% is hardly 'no competition'.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote