View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 03:45 AM   #11
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
It doesn't make a difference to me one way or the other.

It would be nice to have a larger displayable area for the text. On the other hand, I can understand why Kobo wants to reserve the space. (Simply put: it's bad form to have a menu cover the text, especially while reading or creating highlights and annotations.)
I don't care about a few extra page turns and on the Aura at least some bottom menu items still cover up the text, but again I don't care as I do not usually read and use the menu at the same time.

I like the way epubs are displayed in 2.61 with a little space at the top. But I would like it to be optional for those that prefer no spaces or bigger spaces etc. Why not one wonders as they seem to have a few other options that actually work for the most part.

Still I have the ultimate options of replacing my Kobo readers or reading on my T1 although it does not have as good a display, but is less aggravating Currently I keep the T1 at work for reading on my break

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote