Thread: iPad iPad mini Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:43 PM   #35
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think it will be at least one more refresh cycle before retina comes to the mini, I think keeping the thinness, and getting the battery life needed for the retina screen is still the challenge. I think this years refresh will yield a A6 processor and maybe a better camera, but not retina. For reading books mine is fine, I only find it a challenge for magazines, and smaller website where after zooming the font looks scraggy
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote