Could somebody (perhaps Ephemerality since he answered my last question)
tell me the exact location of xray file in ipad app.
First I did not have a acx folder in ipad and after a few frustrated tried I gave up. Re installing and restarting fixed the problem. I even generated a .acs file from the original site when plug-in didn't work out from me.
Where exactly should I put it ?
- Just drag and drop it in the acx folder directly like I did it ? [image link here:http://imgur.com/Rb7Bjeu
. It was too damn big and did not want to inconvenience the other users who would have to scroll down to get to some other useful post]
or For examble: a .mobi file of ebook A game of thrones:-
- make a folder called your_book_name.sdr and put it in there ? or
- make a folder called A_game of_thrones.sdr and put it in there (A_game_of_thrones is the database name found under Header info->PDB header under title name as per Mobi Meta Editor) or
- make a folder called A Game of Thrones.sdr and put it there ? (A Game of Thrones is the 503|updated title in EXTH records as per Mobi Meta Editor)
- How to access the xray info on ipad kindle info on ipad app ? the below colored text was my original question but upon further searching after writing it, I m not too sure of anything anymore.
- Also is the xray info available by pressing the second icon on top left corner called Go to -> Book Extras (in my casegreyed out with text saying not available for this title).