View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #271
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmey View Post
Another couple quick bug reports.

mjwilson - If you fail to enter a folder for the xray, it fails without notice. Would it be possible to default to the books location in the calibre library?

Ephemerality - I couldn't get the system to read a custom alias file. If I selected 'No' on generate alias file, it errored out. This is the case even if I was using a previously generated alias.
Hmm, interesting. Anything in the console logs that indicates what might be happening? If so can you PM the log to me? Thanks
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote